Want to work for one of Edinburgh’s most forward-thinking electronic club brands? Love music and people? Then we’ve got the job just for you.
We’re on the hunt for a dedicated and passionate PR Manager to head up our promotional teams here in Edinburgh. We’ve detailed below what we are looking for and we would like to hear from prospective candidates as soon as possible.
The promotions manager position is a part time and ad-hoc position. It requires the candidate to oversee and coordinate all elements of physical promotion for Nightvision events and the ideal candidate will be based in Edinburgh and have a real passion for music and music events, strong knowledge covering a variety of different electronic music genres and experience in promoting events.
The role is very hands on based and will require the candidate to be well organized, have great people skills and able to manage and motivate staff/reps, be punctual and prepared to work unsociable hours.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Weekly flyer/poster distribution to shop, bars, hairdressers and takeaways in Edinburgh and surrounding areas. This is to be carried out by yourself rather than a member of the promotional team where possible to develop and maintain good relationships with staff and managers in these places.
2. Maintain and manage supply of flyers and promotional material for Nightvision events and notify relevant people when supplies run low with plenty of notice for the reorder and delivery.
3. Organise weekly promotion, exit flyering team within Edinburgh and throughout Scotland based on the requirements for each individual event with some of this work to be carried out by yourself.
4. Sourcing cross promotion and sponsorship with halls of residence, student societies and local companies, shops and bars. Ensuring student societies attend nights; arrange discounts for society committee member’s/shop managers etc.
5. Recruit a ticket rep at each Edinburgh student residence and campus ensuring they maintain a Nightvision presence at their relevant site(posters & flyers) alongside selling tickets to students.
6. Recruit a reliable and motivated promotional exit flyering/ticket rep team.
7. Run regular guest list with all shops, bars and hairdressers in the city centre and surrounding areas.
Ticket rep and sales:
8. Build and create a ticket rep network.
9. Co-ordinate ticket reps to sell tickets for all Nightvision events.
10. anage ticket rep sales and report sales directly to management.
11. Being present at all Nightvision events.
Your own transport isn’t essential but helpful for this position.
Paid per hour subject to experience. Minimum 15 hours per week and ticket rep commission.
Please e-mail your CV and short introduction about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.